Hud [RELEASE] Vision Hud V3

1 Followed
304 Follower

Adrian_chupi

Admin

Aug 13, 2023

3,164 Mesaj

8,847 Reaction

0 Solution

113

First Message

100 Messages

500 Message

1K Message

No reward!

Joined
Aug 13, 2023
Messages
3,164
Reaction score
8,847
Points
113
Location
SPAIN
Credits
2,039



Vision HUD V3

Welcome friends! I’m glad that you like my scripts so much and that I can introduce my third one (Hud) here. This script is a constant work in progress and will be regularly updated and improved to ensure an optimal gaming experience. In addition to the basic information such as your player ID or your money status, bank status, Basicneeds support, the script offers a variety of other exciting functions. Some of these are already implemented, others, like the Car Hud, are still in development and will be added soon. I’m working tirelessly on it and am open to questions!!

Download:


Preview:





 
Last edited:

Topics

5,435

Messages

9,254

Members

53,198

Latest member

pol233

Top