0 Solution

First Message

No reward!

No reward!

No reward!

No reward!

Reaction score
Hi everybody !!!!
hello my name is wangsihan I personally specialize in map conversion work (convert FIVEM version MLO to SP version altv ragemp I can also convert to SP) At present, I have converted some villa MLO If you like it, please add my personal disocrd account to contact me to buy
Some one might call me a liar because there are a lot of free tutorials on youtube on how to convert maps But what I want to say is that these tutorials are only suitable for some simple MLOs and these MLOS features are only YMAP files developed by MLO authors And can't have long_1 strm_2 this type of YMAP because this type of YMAP is inherent in the game itself. Its role is to remove some conflicting props. It's very special. If it doesn't work properly, MLO will have a problem of wearing mold. (For example, a long chair and a vase are moulded)
To make this kind of YMAP work, you must create a new correct RPF file and then modify the code in the content.xml file
And I keep this technology secret, it's my magic weapon to make money But there are also special cases such YMAPs can take effect directly without this complicated step. Just put them into the RPF file of DLC NAME_metadata.rpf. As for which one is correct, you need to test it yourself. What's the reason I need to charge for converting the map because it's quite a waste of time and needs to be tested multiple times
Below I will release an MLO of a villa first (FIVEM version has been leaked I will convert it to SP version I will charge conversion fee and hardship fee )\
please watch this video carefully
if you want to buy add my discord

Note that the SP version of the map has many limitations. First of all, you need to delete some script mods (ASI format in your game root directory or under the scripts folder) The most critical point is that you must uninstall the LSPDF mod

Topics

Members

Latest member

ninek67565