0 Reaction

0 Solution

First Message

No reward!

No reward!

No reward!

No reward!

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Golden Coast Roelplay --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Golden Coast Roleplay is a vMenu FiveM Roleplay server that is looking for mature, professional and fun people to roleplay with! We aspire to be better, more professional but still have a fun, funny and eloquent roleplay experience! What do you say? Join me and my fantastic server where you can be Staff, Law Enforcement or Developer! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we Offer in terms of Departments!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Blaine County Sheriff's Office 2. The Los Santos PoliceDepartment 3. The Blaine County Sheriff's Office 4. The Federal Bureau of Investigations 5. The Golden Coast Staff Team 6. The Golden Coast Development 7.The Golden Coast Internal Affairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- What makes our server so special? --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our server is special because it has staff members who truly have your best interest at heart. We will not stop until you feel welcomed and your expectations are met because the last thing we want to do is let our members down! The law enforcement departments are slightly tough but i think that makes us unique. How? Well, because most FiveM servers have it so it is really easy to join a department, get ranked up, we made it look and seem as realistic as possible so yes, it's fun but tough! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Adjectives to describe GCRP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Eloquent 2. Professional 3. Mature 4. Fun
5. Engaging
SO JOIN TODAY discord.gg/goldencoastroleplay

Topics

Members

Latest member

tokarew33