27 Nis 2022
- 27 Nis 2022
- Tepkime puanı
Ziyaretçiler için gizlenmiş link,görmek için Giriş yap veya üye ol.
I myself was always looking for a good working script for a carwipe every hour for example, but never really could find something good, and something that actually did it right. So I made my own version of a carwipe script.
CarWipe FiveMA script that allows you to run a carwipe every so often (hours/minutes), this will remove all cars that no one is in to prevent lag. This script does not cause any performance loss.
- Change time for carwipe with cron:runAt in the server.lua
- Notifications when a carwipe is upcoming and done in config
- Config the 10ms delay x vehicle to delete
- Multiple delete functions so the vehicle always goes away
- A command to manually start a carwipe if you like
- Delete & Normal destroyed vehicle’s
- A option to use ESX or not
- Not deleting of someone is driveing the vehicle
How to install
- Download the recource
- Change the config in config.lua and take a look at the server.lua for adjustments
- Rename te script to: CarWipe
- Add this to your server.cfg:
- Enjoy the script